Hi, my name is Megan and I am addicted to graphic tees. I’m currently obsessing over the linen J. Crew ones. I can’t get enough. There are so many ways to wear them, and so many ways to work them into your wardrobe mix. Heather and I have come up with a few ways to help you, if you are having an addiction as well.
DRESSING UP //
- Try tucking or knotting your graphic tee with a skirt. It can be pencil, maxi or even fancy.
- Style it with dress pants or jeans and add a blazer with heels. This adds structure nicely.
- Dress it with skinny jeans, flats and a statement necklace.
DRESSING DOWN //
- Pair it with some destroyed boyfriend jeans, chucks and a chunky sweater.
- Style it with leggings, boots, a flannel and over-sized scarf.
- For the warmer months, just add shorts and sneakers and you’re good to go.
Heather came to work the other day, looking all snazzy in our Geometric Pencil Skirt with her cute cat tee from Express.
We made a pinterest board over here, to help you style your graphic tees. And, if you’re looking for where I bought my shirts in the top picture, here you go! From left to right — (one, two – similar, three, four, five)
Love, Us.Tags: graphic tees, style everyday